Friday, July 21, 2006
Travel
I've been pretty busy lately.. actually since i came back, haha. Well busy considering the fact that i'm not schooling and dont' have a job. I really feel for the poly students i know, they are so busy! Project after project, submission upon submission.. poor guys. It'll end some day guys! Aim for your prize at the end of the road!~ Anyway, my Dad's back! Finally. He still looks young, except for the hairstyle. Man it's... so not cool. He's currently outside filling up my visa forms for the UK, while i'm in my room blogging. I'm so nice.
Well i'll be going to malaysia on sunday for a week with my family. A family roadtrip (woohoo). Haven't had one of those in ages. The family has been so split up, and it's gonna be worse. Soon, adam will be in vancouver, my mom here in singapore, dad in vietnam, and me in st. andrews, scotland. fantastic. At least my parents are on the same continent.
After the malaysia trip, we're going to vietnam for 2 weeks to play golf. I have to brush up on my golf skills (or lack thereof) before going to st. andrews. (note: st. andrews is a town in scotland, whcih consists of a university and a world-famous golf course) So i won't be in town (singapore) for about 3 weeks. I'll be back, dont' worry :)
haha.
Wow.. my first real post in a long time. K time for me to have my daily DoTA lessons from tutor adam.